See the COILPOD Bag in Action!
Watch the COILPOD Dust Containment System in action!
Can't see the video? Click here
How to use the COILPOD bag to clean condenser coils
- Slide the bag over the condenser coils.
- Tighten the drawstring at the bottom and seal the VELCRO flaps in back around copper tubing. Your COILPOD bag is now sealed!
- Insert wet/dry vac "blowing" hose into the bag's custom-designed hose port and start blowing out the layers of dust and debris. Alternatively, use a compressed gas cylinder and a standard vacuum. The clear window lets you see what you are doing.
- For best performance, add a second hose to your wet/dry vac and take advantage of the optional 2nd port to suck up the dust right back into your wet/dry vac.
- When you are finished, simply turn off the wet/dry vac, remove the COILPOD dust bag and vacuum up any remaining dust on the floor.